Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hectic Week!



It was completely manic last week with all the end of term activities for the kids but I still managed to squeeze in my earrings for Week 14.  I completely confused myself over what week it was too.  For some reason I had two entries for Week 8 ...... I am going bonkers!

I made the beads for these earrings quite a long time ago and had completely forgotton about them until the other day when I found them lurking at the bottom of my bead box.  I can remember why they ended up there.  To be honest, I wasn't sure what to make with them and if I really liked them.

This has happened quite a few times.  I have had an idea for a set of beads and made them but they haven't quite turned out as I had imagined.  Now, this doesn't mean that they aren't very nice beads but when I am in the 'creative zone' they end up being put to one side whilst I concentrate on getting the design exactly the same as the image in my head.

I always keep these bead sets because I know from experience that in a few months/weeks time, I will look at the beads and see them completely differently.  Or they will become the spark of inspiration for a piece of jewellery.

Sarah xx
HyperSmash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hypersmash.com