Sunday, February 10, 2013

......something blue.....


The inspiration for this week is the colour blue.  To help me with some inspiration for this challenge I decided to make a treasury list on Etsy and also use this as an opportunity to share some amazing work made by my fellow artisans.  I hope these items will help to stimulate your creativity and get you making some fabulous treats this week!
 
 
My Monday Glass Challenge: To make a very pretty blue implosion bead and anything BLUE! 
 
You don't have to be a lampwork artist to join me on this challenge or to share my inspiration of the week.  All you have to do is make sure your challenge features the colour blue.  If you do want to join me, that would be fantastic! We could also use the opportunity to share each other's work either here on my blog or on facebook.
 
 

Sarah xx
www.beadscrumptious.co.uk
www.hypersmash.com

2 comments:

Hypersmash.com